Saturday, November 26, 2016

PREMIER LEAGUE TRANSFER RUMORS

TRANSFER RUMORS (PREMIER LEAGUE)

 

Manchester City transfer news: "Flamengo" starlet flattered by interest but plays down transfer speculation



Jorge in action for Flamengo
Flamengo full-back Jorge has admitted he is flattered by interest from Manchester City – but insists he is going nowhere yet.
The 20-year-old is tipped to have a big future having amassed nearly 80 appearances at club level already.
His performances have attracted the attention of Manchester City scouts, with the youngster admitting the attention is flattering - but not enough to tempt him away from the Brazilian club just yet.
"I'm glad of the rumours, my name is out there, even more with them coming to my agent," Jorge told Brazilian magazine Terra.
"This is proof that I am good here, that is to say that I am being watched by Europe. I'm glad.
"But today I only think of Flamengo. I'm ready if I get an offer, I'll always be preparing. There's nothing right for next year, just rumours of clubs keeping their eyes on me.
"Today, my heart is at Flamengo and I hope to play the Libertadores."


Transfer report: Benfica braced for bidding war as Manchester United and Manchester City eye Alex Grimaldo

Alex Grimaldo: It has been suggested Benfica are planning for life without the 21-year-old
Manchester City and Manchester United have received a boost in their pursuit of Benfica defender Alex Grimaldo, according to reports in Portugal.
The two Premier League clubs are both vying to land the left-back – and now it has been suggested that his club are already planning for life without him.
The Lisbon side have completed the signing of Marcelo Hermes on a free from Gremio and A Bola has suggested that Benfica see him as a direct replacement for Grimaldo.
Now they have landed Hermes, it has been reported that Benfica will listen to offers for Grimaldo.
However they are hoping a bidding war between the two English clubs will be sparked as they will hold out for the biggest fee possible.
The 21-year-old is under contract until 2021 and his current deal includes £51.25m minimum release clause – although it is unlikely that they will demand that much to sell.

 

‘Fabregas and Oscar are important to Chelsea’ - Antonio Conte denies claims he is ready to sell Blues stars

 

Fabregas and Oscar has been out-of-favour so far under Conte
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has rubbished claims he wants to sell Cesc Fabregas and Oscar.
The pair are struggling to break into the Blues' starting XI under the Italian and there has been talk they could leave.
Juventus have been heavily linked with Oscar, while AC Milan and clubs from the MLS are keeping tabs on Fabregas.
However, Conte has now moved to end any transfer talk by insisting he plans to keep hold of the duo in January.
"It's gossip, I'm not going to send them away. They're important players for Chelsea," Conte told Gazzetta dello Sport.


A total of 47 clubs have played in the Premier League from its inception in 1992, up to and including the 2015–16 season. Seven clubs have been members of the Premier League for every season since its inception: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United, and Tottenham Hotspur.





OTHER RUMORS ARE COMING SOON

 

 

 

1 comment: